Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Clarification of Terms

Fellow: Excuse me, there seems to be some problems with the billing for my room here at your hotel.

Front Desk Clerk: Yes?

Fellow: Well, under incidentals, I have a 20 dollar charge for a 'Spanish Hooker' and, I can assure you, I had no visitors to my room last night nor 'rented' a prostitute of any ethnic group.

Front Desk Clerk: Ah...yes, yes...we get that all the time. 'Spanish Hooker' is actually the cover we use for the Playstation games ordered by our guests from their room's television menu. Gives a much less geeky and far more studly Rudy Valentino-esque vibe that way, wouldn't you agree?

Fellow: Yes. Yes it does. Hunh. Okay, so what does 'Sausage Buffet' mean?

Front Desk Clerk: That's the cover term for a certain type of pay-per-view movie channel that you watched after your 'Spanish Hooker.'

Fellow: Erm...heh...here's my credit card so I can settle up.

Fellow Desk Clerk: So you don't need me to tell you what the 'Hirsute Mud Flaps' and 'Samoan Dynamite' incidental charges actually are?

Fellow: No...kaff...I'm good.

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home