Friday, October 10, 2003

Public Bathroom Advertisement

Perhaps not the best place*to seek potential clients but I was intrigued by the following Graffiti seen recently in a local Washroom:

'For a good Rhyme call: XXX-XXX-BEAT-BOX'**

Considering the locale of the Sharpie Scribbling I'd bet that this aspiring Rap Artist certainly has 'Flow'...Lyrical and otherwise.

Best of luck to you!

T
(Old-School MC Blowfish fan)

*Granted I know next to nothing about the Music industry and the Hip Hop Culture...the possibility does exist that this is a suitable place to declare your availability to possible Music Producers and Agents? After all...they all eventually have to hit the head. Music Stars have been discovered in stranger ways, I'd imagine.

**However, I do feel that my measley lil' Blog is Not an appropriate place for this and I have censored the number to protect MC Anonymous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home