Friday, October 03, 2003

Norwegian Log: Day Ten
Undue Flattery delivered to your's truly whilst at Work Today

'You are one fine-looking white man.'

In the immortal words of Bill Murray (a la Caddyshack):

'So I got that goin' for me...which is nice.'

At least in accordance with this woman's assessment of my appearance today. Which is mildly amusing as I woke up late for work today and skipped out on my usual morning bathing and grooming rituals; simply threw some less-stanky clothes on, pushed my hair skyward and left in a cloud of stink lines and dust.*

To each their own...I'll take an unwarranted compliment from time-to-time.

Time now to go cruise a greasy spoon and score on some older women...utilizing this newly discovered 'beauty' of mine.

That and I'll have to remember to cut back on the showering and primping, eh?


T

*Think Charles Schulz's Pig-Pen with a 10 O'clock shadow and you'll have a good idea of how I looked this morning. Oh...and regular trousers...no short pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home