Friday, September 26, 2003

Norwegian Log: Day Three

Took a call for 'The Package' today:

Fellow: Can I speak to Hannah?
Me: Nope.
Fellow: Er...can I leave a message for her?
Me: Yes.
Fellow: Tell her Fruder (?) called.
Me: Yes.
Fellow: Er...bye?
(I hang up the phone)

It might have been the polite thing to inform this guy that Hannah isn't expected back until next weekend and--p'raps-- not be as terse as all that...but what the hell...I think it's funny. Especially Funny when I couldn't even understand what his name was.

Snork!

Dinner consisted of two tuna fish sandwiches and a can of sweet peas...truly a flashback to the heady days and hungry nights of bachelorhood. Thank Crom for my limited Culinary Skills and lack of patience to learn the ways of the Crafty Chef.

(wistfull sigh)

Since I have to work tomorrow I have an evening planned of sitting on my ass and getting caught up on the pile of comics that have accumulated over the last few weeks. How's that for exciting? Me, the dog, and selected DC and Marvel Icons' adventures.

Bachelorhood, indeed.
T
(heh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home