Friday, September 19, 2003

Doodle in the Doodler

A recent evening out with friends:

'Hm,' I thought, 'may as well doodle a lil' cartoon on the stall wall while I'm taking care of business. Restroom visitors love to be entertained this way and WOW don't I enjoy disregarding the fact that I'm defacing someone's establishment with my childish scribbles like some sort of Guerilla Comic Strip Artiste or somesuch nonsense.'

I enter the stall and, while carefully aiming one 'pen,' I pivot to my right and extend my other pen to my 'canvas' only to see something shocking...something oddly familiar:

A drawing of a fist clenching a burger with a word balloon that reads 'Say...Nice burger!'

It was one of mine from a time long since forgotten.

Two things come to mind:

1. Time to stop with the inane pisser tagging

2. Time for the management of this bar to consider actually washing the walls; after all...my earlier artistic endeavor was completed in ball-point pen and should come right off IF a cleaning solution of any sort were applied to it.

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home