Sunday, September 28, 2003

Norwegian Log: Day Five

...and on Sunday I rested...and thought about some of the lively banter I had overheard the evening before:

The 'squire' impressing his female companion with talk about his endeavors in High School Theater (thee-UH-tour) and After-School Musicals while clad in a fantastic blouse of the swashbuckling variety.*

That's right, kids...I happened upon a post-Ren-Fest seduction going on when I was out enjoying a late evening beverage.

To paraphrase the gentleman in question:

'That's right, baby; I used to be in all sorts of plays and musicals in high school. These days I make sure to keep my Muse flowing by attending Ren Fest dressed in the appropriate costumery...as you can tell from my current attire. Can I buy you a drink? Barkeep? A Honey Mead for this fair lass and a Grog for me...I've a thirst to rival even that of Blinky Irongullet, our village's resident drunkard.'

Good Times...Good Times.

I sure hope he had the opportunity to unsheath his dirk.

T
(full of enchilada dish pre-made by 'The Package' before she left for her tour of the Arctic Circle and environs thereabout)


*Trying desperately to be 'In like Flynn,' as it were.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home