Thursday, October 09, 2003

Trois Rois
Three Notable Roy Happenings in the last couple of Weeks

My dear friend, Roy, and his wife are vacationing in Europe (France to be exact) where he has vowed to 'swing a baguette mightily' in the vicinity of the first Parisian that cops him a 'tude and flaunt his 'frenchiness' on or about the Eiffel Tower. We're still awaiting word on the accomplishment of either of these pledges. As they've been heard to utter in the cafes about this fair country, 'Mag-nuh-FEE-Kway!'


The Roy-Half of 'Seigfried and Roy' infamy was mauled on-stage by one of the pairs patented White Tigers. Feel free to misquote Tony the Tiger's catchphrase here with a 'Roy's GGGRRREEEAAATTT!' exclamatory.


Tim Burton's Roy, the Toxic Boy, emblazoned on a long sleeved tee-shirt, was purchased by your's truly to the delight of no one in particular (including my tailor). As a fan of the book he was featured in, The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy, how could I not welcome this addition to my limited wardrobe? I like to keep myself at the forefront of the Fashion Race (kaff kaff kaff).

Coincidence or do I have too much time on my hands?

You be the Judge.*

T
(Mon Dieu! C'est étrange)

*You'll have to supply your own puffy wig and robe ensemble as I'm fresh out after my friends and I's 'Barrister Day' at the park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home