Saturday, August 21, 2004

Next time...maybe a moat and a drawbridge...


A conversation between a telemarketer and I from yesterday:

TM: Hello. I'm Paul with ___________ Siding. How are you this evening?
ME: Eating.
TM: Great. How long have you been in your home?
ME: (grrr) Over half a decade.
TM: Have you considered having your siding replaced?
ME: It's only three years old.
TM: Howabout your roof?
ME: It's only 7 years old.
TM: Gutters?
ME: Last year.
TM: Who would you call if you were going to have some exterior work on your home?
ME: (duh) I'd imagine I'd call a lovely service like the one you're employed by. Do you telemarket AND work the hot mop?
TM: What other sort of work are you considering for your home?
ME: Adding a tower.
TM: (perplexed pause) What?
ME: I'm going to add a tower to my home.
TM: A tower?!?
ME: Yes.
(click)

T
(hahahahahahahaha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home