Friday, August 13, 2004

Some Notes of mine I found scribbled on a Post-It
Otherwise Known As I HAVE SOME WRITER'S BLOCK going on

Hmm...they must have been story ideas I had for this blog and now I have no idea what I had in mind when I jotted them down.

Enjoy:

The Beef Industry is out to get me

Workmen's Rustler Jeans with reinforced rivets

Sasquatch Sings

Berries and Dung

Backalley Gravy discovered on a Starless Night

Stack Panic: The True Story of a Flapjack OCD

Sentient Pillowcase

Mind if I take my socks off?

Mayor McCheese is one Line One

Reaching the peak of Mount Shoehorn

He isn't Slow...he only has ONE LUNG!!!

There's a Rodeo in my pants and nary a Clown to be found

Smug Lunch and Braggart Bloaters

Soup or Rap Star?

Kiss my Sculpture

The Meatball Countessa

The new rag's appearance left Doris aghast

The Last American Hobo Clown

Toenail Clippers are not in the 'Petite Cutlery' category

From the Loins of Ron...


Oh...that's right...the last one was going to be about Ron Howard's hot daughter, Bryce Dallas Howard, and her role in M. Night's THE VILLAGE. Not so much a review of the film as it was to be a drooling love fest about this young beauty.

Ahem.

Rereading that list I think there may be some material up there that I can work with.

T




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home