Wednesday, July 28, 2004

What brought you here?

another chapter of the web searches that brought a person to this blog

My hat (and, possibly, my shirt) is off to the gentleman (I'm assuming) that came across my lil' piece of the Internet when he entered the phrase ELONGATED NIPPLES into his preferred search engine and found my site pop up (heh...must be cold in here) as a hit.

What the hell are ELONGATED NIPPLES?  I've got a mental image of some fleshy jumprope-esque nozzles and a couple of folk playing Double-Dutch with them.

Hmm.

What a disappointing moment when he clicked the link and discovered nothing remotely resembling ELONGATED NIPPLES.  I suspect I may have even ruined his orgasm with all my silly words, inane ramblings, and piss-poor fiction* if he even bothered to scan TTPs for photos and finding none.

Can't win them all, buddy.

Good luck on your quest.


T

*And I certainly do not mean fiction about Urine and/or Urine-related activities.  That, too, would be a completely different site.

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home