Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Tall Tales Amongst Friends

"I thinks a volcano erupt-tuh-mated in my friggin' backyard, Ed."

"Awww...you and yer shit-talking; yer bean's been touched inappropriately by an angel. It's prolly fire ants or a clutch o' spontaneously combustin' moles...ain't no volcano."

"Fire ants, ya say? Ya still have that sexy aardvark in yer garage?"

"Sven, for the last time, it makes me feel weird that ya don't know a vacuum when ya sees it AND that, even with the mis-identifying, yer oglin' it."

"Whatever, I gots eyes like Odin."

"Odin had one eye."

"Hmm...wonder what's gonna happen next; Atlantis surfacing in me terlit?"

"Sure...and the Tidy Bowl Man can dock there on his days off."

"Sooo...ya finally believe me about the fellow living in my terlit, eh?"

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home