Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Another Comic-Related Posting

Whilst preparing a list of comics I was missing for my attending the Wizard World Chicago Convention, I stumbled upon my copies of Walt Simonson's amazing run on Marvel's THE MIGHTY THOR. This kicked my Recollection Brain Sector in the Beans and reminded me that my Little (heh...not really LITTLE...I was a tuddley Nerdly Bastard back then) 14 year old self had had a Fan Letter printed in the Letters Page in one of those very issues. After paging through a few I located it. It is my pleasure to present to you a scan of the letter.

The letter itself is in response to this issue:



























And appeared in this issue:



























Here's the full page:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


If you look on the left hand side of the page (in the middle) you'll see:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Ah, look what Beta Ray Bill made me do back in 1984.

Heh.

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home