Tuesday, May 10, 2005

What's this E-mail's Subject Line trying to Tell Me?

An actual e-mail that appeared mystically in my junk mail folder:

"We can sheep you retaail errection mads thayer"

Right out of the sheepfold...er...gate I noted the presence of 'sheep' and 'errection' (sic AND sick!) and was immediately put off my morning cup o' joe. Two terms most normal, non-beastiality-inclined folk don't want to see in a tag-team situation are those that denote Ovinic beasts and boners. Couple this with the implication that whomever sent me this ('Mads Thayer?' Scott Thayer is a favorite author of mine but I doubt he supplements his scribblings in the area of animal seduction so that can't be the person in question. Is he/she clinically nuts or, perhaps, 'Mads' is short for Madeline, Madison, Madley, or MadeitwithaBaaBaa?) was also quite capable/willing to SELL me said 'errection' (implied by the RETAIL with an extra A...and that extra vowel kinda makes one want to say RETAIL like a sheep; 'BAA! BAA! RetAAil!' Which, come to think of it, might be a slang term for taking a sheep twice in the backside!?!).

What made this entity think this might interest me? I haven't (in recent memory) visited any Sheep Sex sites (promise) and, regardless of my proclivities (which, I assure you, do not involve arousal at the site of anything OTHER than human females), I certainly have no problem (yet) with reaching an erect state (something to look forward to?).

So, I have to pass on this salacious offer.

And what the hell is an ERRECTION? An engorged penis mistake? A misidentified stiffie?

Oh.

I get it.

An ERRECTION is a flacid ding dong. Hence the 'aid.'

EWW!!!*


T
*not EWE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home