Friday, April 15, 2005

Ulterior/Interior Motives?

Y'see, Vic keeps talkin' up all the damn organs and appendages a person can live without; their bleedin' gall bladder, spleen, appendix, a smattering of toes and fingers--usually, for some reason, the little ones...something about evolution's gettin' rid of 'em anyways so what's the use--so much so that all this chatter's starting to make me nervous (and nauseous) that...that he's UP to something. Some nefarious plot. Some underhanded (heh) scheme to--I don't know--harvest some of these self-same fleshy bits from my person. That's right; I think he's aiming to pilch my parts. I don't have the slightest clue what his motive is...unless he's gone all macabre on us and is creating some kind o' monster in one of his two sheds out on his back 40 and has deemed portions of MY anatomy as suitable for his ghastly abomination. I mean, COME ON, what's he know about what we Can or Cannot live without? One failed year in a Vet Tech program ain't coronating him no Doctor-King, Man o' the Humours, y'know what I'm saying? Come to think of it, he keeps telling me I could live without my wife, too...

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home