Monday, February 28, 2005

One side of a rather Heated Exchange overheard at a Craft Show

"Big words, little man, big words...and get that Flying Shuttle outta my damn face!!! I've killed lesser men than you for a stunt like that...a treadle right in the taint or strangulation via an angora muffler. You're lookin' at a fellow with 2--count 'em--2 spinning wheels in his goddamn garage. Didn't have to sodomize or wager muh brood tah Rumpel-mintz-skin or whatever the friggin' fabley-tale wuz to out spin any one o' you friggin' spinsters. My yarn's no yarn, dig?

T

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tony, very unique blog you have! I was looking for nextel cup related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a nextel cup site. You can get current Nascar news as well as info on all your favorite drivers, the 2005 Nascar schedule, how to get cheap Nascar tickets, track info and more. Please visit and enjoy!

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home