Friday, October 15, 2004

Setting the Record Straight

I'm not sure who would have told you such a thing (a nefarious lout with ill-will towards me?) but I can assure you, Timmy, that my dog does not have a hollow leg full of Jello. I could tell that you were excited by the thought combining, as it does, your love for animals and flavored gelatin (you do know where gelatin comes from, right?) but in no uncertain terms my beloved canine is not equipped in this fashion (via a modified pet prosthetic/dessert dispenser retrofitted to his frame after some gruesome accidental/intentional amputation). I mean...look at him. He's a squat and compact 60 odd pound English Bulldog; a hollow leg full of Jello isn't going to hold up under the weight. This sort of feature (if it were possible...but, than again, who knows...I don't keep up with the Medical Journals and Redbook as much as I used to) would be much better suited for a lighter dog...say a pug or Boston Terrier (heck, come to think of it, you could hollow out the whole dog, fill it full of Jello or maybe even custard and you might really be on to something...keep it in mind for when you get older and feel inspired to ignite a new culinary rage). So dry your eyes and put the spoon away, okay?
Unless your interested in eating some of his particular salivary output; he's definitely full of a vast quantity of drool...which, if you think about it, is kind of like a really watered down/uncoalesced gelatin...er...so maybe you're on to something...

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home