Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Come Here Often?

Thanks to that little counter off to the right of the screen I can see how many people have visited my little part of Blog Space and How they came to pop on by. Some folk drop by directly (via my web addy) and others stop on by for a moment or three via a Search Engine when Tiptone Presents appears in the amassed hits that match their search criteria (a la the content of my articles...a term I use loosely to describe my jottings/missives).

Tis the latter that gives me pause.

Here's a recent assortment of phrases that have welcomed people to my neck of the Net (and I promise that these are all real and not made up by this author):

Gain Weight Flab Balloon (say what? Is there such a thing and how did it come to exist in my Blog? Are there people out there interested in packing on the pounds via this so-called Flab Balloon?)

You Jingle Your Change (this is a lyric from the Zappa tune BOBBY BROWN GOES DOWN and, thus, doesn't surprise me as I am an avid fan of the late great Frank)

Narwals (oops...I must have spelled this incorrectly at some point...as did the searcher in question...how nice)

Asian Pissers (this is very disconcerting and I can assuredly state that I have never written a word about this particular...er...way of life/sexually arousing whatever-the-hell-you'd-call-it)

Erik Estrada Magazine (he has one? This former CHiPs star has his own fanzine? The Hell?!? Well, I s'pose there must be a niche for this sort of thing if there's one for folk interested in Asian Pissers. Can I assume that 'Estrada Urinating on a Narwal whilst Jingling his Change inside his Flab Balloon' as the next search to bring people by?)

I shouldn't complain. Anything that brings in new readers is okay by me. Keep 'em coming.*

T
*Not THAT way, my Asian Pisser Afficianados...keep that thing away from your monitor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home