Saturday, April 17, 2004

One Woman Transforms her Body-is-a-Temple to Body-is-an-Ethnic-Pride-Meat-Canvas-Declaration

On the one year anniversary of this blog I'd like to share with you my lil' encounter while getting my locks shorn.

As I sat in the waiting area of my favored Tress-Trimming salon I took note of a gal in a belly-bearing tee-shirt (ill-advised fashion choice, in this case, as she possessed a gut that would put a blush on the ruddy cheeks of Fry Cooks around the globe, proud in the results of their greasy handywork) with some, at first, indecipherable script tattooed across the upper lip of her engorged stomach (I should also add that there is the slightest of possibilities that she was pregnant...but I highly doubt it; the belly had more of a four-helpings-are-a-way/weigh-of-life-look about it). Curiosity killed the cat (and fed it to her, no doubt) and I took it upon myself to figure out-- with the utmost of subtlety-- what in the name of Chef Tell was etched onto her upper-gullet-roll.

Utilizing a squint from my good eye (she was, fortunately/unfortunately, on my left handside...which is the Non-Lazy Eye side) I began the decoding process; it progressed in the following manner:

Nostradamus?
Nosey Frogs?
Crazy Narwals?
Cozy Nostrils?

Oh SHIT!

La Cosa Nostra!!!

That was it, all right.

For those of you unfamiliar with this phrase, it means, 'Our Thing' in Italian and is the term the Mafia used to refer to themselves and their business concerns (I was raised by a Sicilian father and took several years of Italian in College...so I have a mild background).

O Mio Dio!!!

It was confirmed when I overheard her speaking to an employee of the Hair Salon about her Sicilian Ancestry (the employee had inquired about the well-exposed tat).

Isn't that lovely?

A lil' Ethnic-Flavored-Branding on a Wop-ess' Spicy Meat-Ball-esque Sausage Buffet...throw in a pinch/fistfull of No Shame and, VOILA...a huge plate of Horror for the viewing public.

T
[Oh...as it turns out...she also admitted to having a BOY TOY tattoo somewhere on her body (I'm going to guess it's on her Ass...what the Hell) which went unseen by your's truly but, I suspect, must be her way to extoll the virtues of being a whore and/or a Madonna fan (also a Dago)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home