Saturday, February 07, 2004

Die-T

As I explained to one of the neighbor kids the other day:

Playing a few games of the arcade classics Burger Time or Food Fight does not give you the recommended daily allowance of anything remotely nutritious nor is a healthy exercise regime*...so don't try and tell ME that it's a new type of Diet Plan like Atkin's or The Zone or whatever.

When I was a kid and played those games at the arcade they made me hungry. Just watching some lil' Chef Guy running across gigantic meat patties (in Burger Time) or pitching fruits and vegetables as the large-headed hero of Food Fight caused a Gorging Frenzy when I'd return home.


T
*Unless your idea of being 'in-shape' is really 'buff' fingers from all the joystick reps you've put in ('Check it out, ma...I can crack open this bottle of Fluff wit' one digit!')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home