Monday, December 01, 2003

So...What'd Ya Do on Yer Vacation?
Top Five Responses

5. Heckled contortionists*

4. Sated my Inner Nerd with a viewing of The Two Towers Extended Edition and going all 'goose-fleshy' at the parts this secondary personality deemed Gimli-cious; dern dwarf** fancier that he is.

3. Impressed exactly one person with knowing the definition of the word, horripilation.***

2. Briefly considered becoming a postal carrier due to my love of the great outdoors, meeting new people and hurtling domesticated pets.

1. Spent the better part of three days perturbed at the ranking of Public Image Limited's, Metal Box, on Rolling Stone's Top 500 Albums of All Time list...but then realizing that there are many other things to waste my energy on...like heckling contortionists.


T
(now that's a vacation, eh?)


*At least, I think they were contortionists. I'm not sure regular folk are THAT bendy and/or bent. I met a crooked man...indeed.

**First contortionists and now dwarves? Some sort of covert carnival lust seething deep within me, eh?

***That definition is: The bristling of the body hair, as from fear or cold; goose bumps. As per the genes imparted upon me from the coupling of my parents, I have a lot of experience in an the abundance-of-hair-department and, naturally, the bristling of said pelt; thus knowing this term. Ties in nicely with the dwarve entry...ew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home