Friday, November 21, 2003

Not What It Seams

On the advice of my probation officer/tailor I recently completed a poll to find what the Average Number of Pants people in my metropolitan area possess.

Pants were defined in my study as any outer garment extending from the waist to the ankles and divided into seperate coverings for the legs. I was a bit relaxed in this definition and also included overalls (which, as you may know, extend above the waist to the mid-chest) and pants which were modified for those participants in my study that had-- for whatever reason--found themselves with only one proper leg (lost through a planned/unplanned amputation) and had modified their trousers to accomodate this loss.

Keeping this in my mind I hit the streets to collect my data. After several months of going door-to-door I managed to amass responses from over 5000 residents of my fair berg; a number I considered adequate in providing me a snapshot of this town's Pants-Per-Person Average (PPPA).

After studying my data I found that no calculations were needed to arrive at the PPPA as participants all responded with the same answer to my query. This (obviously) simplified things immensely as I have never been one for the mathematical arts*.

The Pants-Per-Person-Average (PPPA) for the Saint Paul area is (according to my research):

'Why the fuck you askin' 'bout my damn pants?'


T


*Hell...100% isn't even an average, is it?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home