Monday, June 26, 2006

The latest Batch of 'Interesting Searches" that erroneously Brought Folk Here


Elongated Nipples

Not the first time that someone out there in the Great Wide World has been brought to my corner of the 'Net on a search for their very specialized taste in lengthy nipples. Now it IS possible that this person is actually looking for a modified top for a Baby's Bottle (perhaps the child in question finds suckling from overly-long nips an easier endeavor than your typical 'normal' sized ones...kinda like Bendy Straws for the Toddler-set) but my inclination is to believe that a search for "elongated nipples"
is actually some fellow's attempts at satiating a Wank Urge with appropos Visual Assistance (per however it is their synapses are wired).


Axel Foley Greasy Froggy

This is a Real Bamboozler. I know that Axel Foley is the character portrayed by Eddie Murphy in the BEVERLY HILLS COPs films...but the Collision of this fictitious character with a lubed up amphibian...well...er...I mean it's possible that this phrase "Greasy Froggy" is a quote from one of the movies that I don't recall...or maybe the person in question meant to type in "Crazy Frog" and get the Axel F ringtone for their phone. I just don't know. Was there ever any Gere-ian rumor with Murphy involving a frog (in lieu of a gerbil)?


Dirty Sanchez Temporary Tattoo

Well, well, well. Proving once again that Reality is often times far Funnier than anything I can make up, someone was actually looking for THIS?!? Imagine that thought process:

"You know...I really LIKE the look of Poop smeared across the upper lip in the shape of a Handle-Bar 'stache but am NOT a big fan of the smell. How might I address this...I've got it!!! Temporary Tattoos!!!"


T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home