Wednesday, February 01, 2006

What's Saved in TIP's E-Mail Folders?
Part One: The Turkish Stud circa November 1999

View my touch as Face Neck Delicious. Answer Now for Good
Stab. Horseback monkey style underneath Turkey Night light. Taste flavor
as we sex. Table tennis must champion as gourd egg-plant novice. Hasten for
spill. Flock you me cars-bound to Canel Love. I live you over and
polish you twice many more. Hard shove show many evenings sweat napkin.
Hear of you plenty. Traverse land on back in headlock cinch spine nude.

Going over for oil slick jazz.



Ah...the folly o' me yoot.

T

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EEEEEEHEHEHEHEHE!!

I can't believe I didn't check this out sooner. Total 5am delight for my scattered brainmeats.

~Anonymously, Wren

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home