Friday, January 27, 2006

Should I put this on my Business Cards?

Today, at an in-service, I was referred to as "The Chuck Norris of Financial Aid."

After a moment of stunned silence (as I mulled over whether this was a positive or negative statement...and I should note here that I still haven't the foggiest idea which it might be...), I replied:

"Er...I'm not sure how to take that...but I can assure you I will NOT be growin' a Chuck 'stache in honor of this particular honorific. However, if any one of you happen to find yourself threatened and/or killed by a large Asian gentleman wearing one orthopedic shoe* I will defend your honor and avenge your premature death at his hands. Thanks, though, I guess."

T
*see Chuck's classic AN EYE FOR AN EYE for details of said villainous and oddly shoed foe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home