Friday, January 20, 2006

Ishmael Wept Tears of Creme-Filling


Image hosting by Photobucket




As told to me by my friend John III:



Turns out that his wife, Sarah, has a classmate (she's currently attending Grad School somewhere in Michigan) with a quite peculiar tattoo (non-dead-midget-version).



It's a whaler (think Ahab a la MOBY DICK) in a boat out on the water, armed with a harpoon, taking deadly aim at a pod of Sea Twinkies.



Yes.



Twinkies from Hostess.



Twinkies as Whale Stand-ins.



John III is going to get me a picture of it the next time he's in Michigan visiting his wife (he lives in Chicago but is currently in Hong Kong for a photoshoot).



I promise you that said picture will be posted here as soon as I get a copy.



Sea Twinkies.



T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home