Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Overheard at Work: Sleepytime/Loll About the House Division

I caught wind of the following utterance whilst passing by the Employee Lounge today; the circumstances of said Statement are unknown to me but my impression was that the fellow was trying to WOW whomever was in there with him:

"I have BEAVER SLIPPERS."

Now, I did not stick around to hear any follow-up to this statement (sad to say...I really should have) but really he can only mean one of the following about his particular footwear:

They are constructed of Beaver Pelt(s)

or

Are in the shape of either an actual Beaver (or a pair of Beavers) or, p'raps, a cartoon-ish Beaver

I'm of the mind that the former is the more likely of the two...but I'd really like to believe it's the latter.

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home