Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Thir-Team Meeting Part Six


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Well I've been eternally grateful to the little gadabout after he cleared up the Conspiracy Theory that arose over idle speculation that *I* had Buddy Holly killed over the fact that he stole my ?Cheater Thunder? by donning specs similar to my own signature eyewear for his Rock and Roll image. AS IF!!! Sure, I took issue with Holly and the Crickets?but that involved a backstage spat that occurred between myself and his salacious, slavering, and pawing roadie, Mortley, and NOT over any alleged slight over Bud?s choice in glasses. I found it particularly laughable when said Conspiracy Theorists included the ?fact? that one of my Greek ancestors had invented a Weather Control Gadget that *I* utilized to bring down the plane Holly, the Big Bop, and ol? whatshisname?the La Bamba-Guy?name escapes me?were on. A bit far-fetched and entirely untrue. None of my relations work in the realm of science--fiction or otherwise; so there you go. Most are fishermen and the closest they ever come to fiction of this sort are ?Big Fish? tales and the occasional ?A Mermaid seduced me in a lifeboat? anecdote. This dear fellow that we are considering for membership went on a worldwide anti-NANA-slander campaign to undo the besmirchment my reputation had taken when the aforementioned Conspiracy Theory took hold in the world press. Without him I would have never been elected to parliament and surely my recording sales would have taken a hit. So I say YEA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home