Monday, October 10, 2005

Thir-Team Meeting Part Five


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Uhm...guys? I don't think that was really Marie Osmond talking before me. I've done a few tales about doppelgangers and, believe me, that's not a very convincing simulacrum, eh? The costume folk for Doctor Who (or even Kolchak) wouldn't have even approved that cheap shit. We might need to strike 'her' testimonial and vote from the record...although, I do agree with 'her' sentiment about our potential new member (well...not the cute part). That is...as long as he's not the same fellow that used to send his Penthouse Forum-type letters into Surfing Magazine when I was editing it back in the day. If that's the same guy we may want some clarification about what he really meant by 'Corn-Fogging' himself whilst watching a History Channel program on the creation of the Louisville Slugger. The Truth is out th...eh...fuck it...you know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home