Monday, October 17, 2005

Thir-Team Meeting Part Eight


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ahem. Mister Jones, might I also add that I, myself, can think of one other Great Thing that starts with the Letter T, hmm? Meet me back at my suite and I'll prove it to you, you fine Southern Gentleman. Now, as to a Not-So-Great-Thing-That-Starts-With-The-Letter-T, this TIP git is a right slanderous malcontent. I've been offended by him at least twice in the past and, due to the depths of these offenses can not, in my right mind, allow him to partake in our merry little group. First, it was his self-published Tract on the so-called 'evils' of Pudding that put me right off my appetite for the better part of a week; entitled as it was, "Pudding: The Vile Humour Tapped from the Brackish Veins of Mephisto a la Sap from Maples." Secondly, his on-going support of the now-ended comic book series CEREBUS. The 300 issues of tripe contained a character based upon myself and was in no way, shape, or form of a flattering nature. "Snatcher?" Indeed! Reprehensible. Repugnant. Unforgivable. With these items in mind I cannot get behind supporting the cur and I would hope that better judgement will arise in the minds of our panel. As a friendly reminder; Mister Jones, my suite number is 1013, oddly enough, and I'll await your arrival clad in the finest of terry-cloth teddies. High Heels and Fishnet can also be on the Agenda, if these are items you find...ahem...arousing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home