Thursday, October 28, 2004

Crime Story of the Week (thus far)

http://www.twincities.com/mld/pioneerpress/10021822.htm?1c

Theft: A man tried to leave Snyders Drug Store, 1121 Larpenteur Ave., on Oct. 15 without paying for three packages of Pampers diapers. Before fleeing, he allegedly told a store employee who confronted him that he had brought the diapers with him. Police later caught him in a parking lot by Larpenteur and Hamline avenues. He admitted to the theft. The diapers were worth $40.

I love this.

Absolutely LOVE this man's guts.

"I'm telling you, clerkie...I brought these THREE packs of diapers with me into the damn drug store! Ain't no law 'bout a man keeping his diapers with 'em, is there? They're like Linus' security blanket to me; see, I got a mental condition and boxes of Pampers are the only thing that keep me sane!!! Quit laughing! I know a person with a Migraine Alert dog...now that's fucking funny. Where you taking me? Gimme back them diapers!!!"

So it goes.

I salute you, crazy Pampers Pilferer.

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home