Saturday, August 02, 2003

Fashion Tips

See that Sweet Hot Lass at the end of the bar?

Want to draw her into your web of desire? Get to 'know' her better?

Bedeck yourself in surefire 'Casanova' attire...which may not be what you expect, as I learned the other night when I watched a potential coupling unfold.

Clothing promoting Movies.

This young fellow I know was wearing a red short-sleeved button-up-shirt with THE EVIL DEAD printed in large letters over his left breast and a GIGLI baseball cap.

Instant Babe Magnet...I am not kidding.

Before you could say 'Where the Hell's my GREMLINS painter cap' this gorgeous gal in her early twenties was in his space inquiring on how she might ACQUIRE his shirt.*

That's it...I'm going to go dig up my ancient RETURN OF THE JEDI cap and either my MEGAFORCE or KRULL oxfords and hit the gigolo-trail.

T

*okay...sure...it had everything to do with the fact that the shirt read THE EVIL DEAD and NOT the Garanimals-style collision of It and the Ben-Jen-topper; she was obviously a big fan of the film. If she really had any taste she would have been repulsed by the lid and moved on to the married gentleman sitting nearby in a lovely non-movie-related shirt and shorts ensemble (kaff kaff kaff wink)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home