Thursday, August 31, 2006

Conversations I will Soon Have with my Neighbors: Part Four

"...and you're right; my dog's scat does look a bit like chocolate. He must have a sad tummy right now. Do you like chocolate? A lot of co-workers do too...maybe even TOO much. There was this one time that some prankster at the office--maybe even a member of the evening cleaning crew--replaced ALL of the chocolate treats in this one lady's candy bowl with gravy. She gets to the office the next day, doesn't even notice the fluid in the bowl, and, later in the morning, reaches for her first (of many) piece of the day. My, my, my...the screaming! The whole office heard her her initial yelp of WHY DOES MY FIST SMELL LIKE BEEF?!? Ha ha ha. A witty fellow passing by her cubicle suggested that she must have helped birth a calf before work and another guy made mention that the WHOLE office had been wondering about her oddly odiferous paw for YEARS! Ha ha ha. Speaking of which, you wouldn't mind helping me pick up my pup's puddle would ya? I don't seem to have a poo sack on me."

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home