Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Where ya been, T?


iPod...taking up all free-time...can't break free from it's influence...it's nefarious plan to waste all of my days off...urge to put every last recording I own on it...all 2000 plus recordings...I'm infected...and...and...like any fine Blue Oyster Cult recording...more cowbell...so...much...more Cowbell...what is iPod-worthy? What isn't? Zappa next to Lindsy Buckingham next to Edwyn Collins next to Gavin Friday abutting Adrian Belew atop Bootsy Collins astride the Golden Palominos...so...many...odd pairings...couplings...bedfellows...Young Fresh Fellows...Soft Boys...Oingo Boingo...Neil Young...King Crimson...my head...my ears...MY TIME!!!

T
(this melo-dramatic moment was brought to you by the fine makers of Apple products and their personal vendetta against your's truly)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home