Monday, January 10, 2005

A Salute to the Person that Visited my Blog while Searching for...

PERSONALLY MOLDED VAGINAS

as revealed when I checked my counter stats earlier today.

Now, I haven't a real clue (but have a strong suspicion) as to What exactly PERSONALLY MOLDED VAGINAS are (sex toys? art? eclectic ashtrays?) but I thank you for taking the time to stop by my neck (not exactly the body part you were looking for, eh?) of the Internet; hopefully you read something of interest and even chortled a time or two...perhaps a welcome respite from your relentless Search for the perfect PERSONALLY MOLDED VAGINA...an oasis of sorts.

Makes me wonder how many more hits I'd get here if included other interesting words/phrases; such as:

OILED SHERPA HUG GONE WRONG
CLUTCHED PHALANGE NECTAR
VULVA SNACKS
MONSTER MONS AND THE ISLE OF NOOKY
CARPETBAGGER'S TAUT BUTTOCKS
PENILE COLONIZER
SCANDALOUS MUD FLAPS



Hmm...maybe I'm not so very good at this.

Anyhoo, Thanks for your visit, kind (insert sex here)*

T

*Heh...INSERT SEX might also guarantee some hits for my blog, come to think of it...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home