Friday, January 07, 2005

A Potential Hitch in the On-Going Courtship of Two Employees of Julius Boscage's Arboretum

"I'm telling you, Steve, if Linda ever finds out about the Incident it'll be Splitsville for sure."

"Which Incident, Thad? The only with the Bag of Fertilizer and the length of hose?"

"No, not that one. Remember that time Jorge was bragging about the soil on Lot 3? That it tasted like chocolate? Well...er...I believed him and licked his trowel."

"Oh...and?"

"AND?!? If Linda ever catches wind that I swabbed my tongue across another man's garden implement...well...you can just imagine the implications. And Jorge's a bit of a braggart and all...I can just hear him spouting off over this incident."

"It's not like your licking his trowel is some sign of any latent homosexuality is it? Is that what you're worried about?"

"..."

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home