Sunday, December 12, 2004

Things Learned from a House Party I Attended Last Night

If you work for an automotive-related business, you can get a bitchin' custom paint job that normally costs $20,000 for free. I was left wondering why anyone would want a flame motif on their Suburban and EIGHT tvs installed in the interior.

I look like I belong in a boy band. It was never clarified if they meant some musical act or a band of street urchins; I'm leaning towards the latter.

There used to be a Kroft Superstar show called LIDSVILLE. Apparently it had little to do with LID being a drug reference but, in fact, that many of the charcters were human-sized HATS and the bad guy (portrayed by Charles Nelson Reilly) flew around in an upside-down chapeau. Why this was never rerun with the likes of Wonder Bug, The Bugaloos, HR Pufnstuff, Land of the Lost, Doctor Shrinker, Sigmund the Sea Monster, et cetera also left me baffled. However, it was more than likely concocted while hopped up on some narcotic.

You can euthanize an ailing hamster for $13.10.

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home