Monday, November 29, 2004

Reminiscence leads to Dollar Signs

"He was the kind a fellow that wasn't afraid to wear sloganed drawers, you know what I'm saying? I had the pleasure of reading a few of 'em over the years--y'know, at the gym and what-not--and I gotta say that they always made me chuckle. Helluva lot more impressive than having monogrammed ones, in my opinion. I don't wanna know yer damn initials, I want to see something Declarative! Like, I dunno, Ed had a pair that read PEANUT BUTTER EXPRESS that always made the fellows blush (for some reason). Come to think of it, do they make Adult-Sized Underroos? Man, he woulda looked good as Aquaman. Say, there's a thought! With a couple o' Sharpies and a sack o' Looms I could start a money-making franchise! "

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home