Friday, November 12, 2004

If I were an Anthropomorphic Platypus

I'd have an easier time wearing a monocle; my duck bill would provide a perfect roost for this particular eyewear (and OH-SO swanky-looking). People would call me SIR Platypus, no doubt.

No one messes with a fellow with poison barbs on their legs, lemme tell ya. Flap that jaw or threaten my eggs and STING! Injected!!!

Speaking of eggs...I'd probably amuse myself by swapping my own with those at the supermarket. How'd that omelet taste, Mrs. Broomstein? Monotreme-y?

My broad tail would be a perfect kick -stand for when I felt the need to loiter and didn't want to get sore paws.

Who doesn't like caddisflies? I could eat them 24-7 if I were a platypus without ANYONE giving me the stink eye.

Dual Citizenship: Mammel AND reptile, bitch!

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home