Wednesday, January 19, 2005

An Alternative to Spaying/Neutering your Pets?

A new slogan to keep in mind if you find yourself in a charitable mood (as suggested to me by a fellow that will remain anonymous):


"Slay a stray, feed a hobo."


Easier than donating to a food shelf (do you really think they enjoy all the Cream of Soups turned in?) and cheaper than flipping change a to beggerly sort (they're just going to spend the money on booze and Pogs, right?).

I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this...I mean...do you really need to kill the feral beasts beforehand? I could swear I've read somewhere (Reader's Digest? Redbook? Drifters Weekly?) that most homeless folk can unhinge their jaws and swallow 'em whole (like a snake, eh? Or them aliens from those V mini-series from years ago) which, if true, would rule out the necessity of committing murder for their chow (Chow-Chow chow?).

I should ruminate on this for a spell (hmm...probably shouldn't use the term ruminate...implies cud chewing which leads us to cows which leaves 'em thinking about a nice steak or--if they're in the mood-- some tartar).

I'll stop now.

T
(cud-ly)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home