Friday, August 08, 2003

Meanwhile, at a seaside watering hole

Heh Heh heh.

Say there, little lady.

Call me Ishmael, if you know what I mean?

(prod prod)

S'right; I once knew a fella that carved his own peg-leg outta whale bone.

Looked aiight and all...aside from the distinct plankton aromatic 'fog' that seemed to follow him around when he hobbled about deck. It was sumpin' ya got usedtah after a spell. By the way, you smell great. What is that scent? 'You Smell Melville-ous,' eh? Outstanding!!!

So...heh...wanna come back to my place and see my scrimshaw? I'm a scrimshander from WAY back. Come from a long line o' BONE manipulators...Get it?

HEH HEH HEH

(prod prod)

Hunh?

No...that would be RICKshaws. SCRIMSHAW is the art of carving in ivory or bone...

(and so on)

T
(Whale Timer)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home