Friday, January 18, 2008

Not Martin Luther King Junior Day
A brief excerpt from one of last night's exchanges

Waitress: I don't like any of the brown liquors.

Me: Racist.

Waitress: ...



The lie I told today at the in-service in response to the request for an example of Good Customer Service

"There is always a fresh sandwich in my glovebox when I pick my car up from the mechanic that does of all my vehicle's maintenance. It's like a delicious Thank You for trusting his servicing."



Ten different people (I counted) asked me if this was true. The rest of the lies I told (thus far) today was answering Yes, Totally True to each of them.

There are only two correct questions that should follow said prevarication; and they are:

What kind of sandwich?

and

Which car mechanic?


And, for those keeping at home, there are (at least) two different kinds of Fictitious Sandwiches that are not at all allowed:

Tuna

and

Egg Salad



And now you know...maybe.

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home