Thursday, January 17, 2008

Home Vinting as Inspired by the more Clever (and alcoholic) of the Incarcerated

A quote from the other night:

"Can you even find a stainless steel toilet on the Internet?"

JIII initial response to another friend's mention that he's going to start making his own Prison Toilet Wine at home.


The answer? LOTS of places.




Unfortunate Typo gives me a Pleasant Pause

In a memo addressed to me I found the following:

"...and I really appreciate your supplepants."


Ahem.

Now, I'm am pretty sure that the word should read SUPPLEMENTS and not SUPPLE PANTS but for one moment (or three) I was quite pleased that someone somewhere (even if it was a Cow-Orker) had taken note of the fine contours 'neath my trousers.

KAFF KAFF KAFF


T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home