Thursday, August 02, 2007

The 35-W Bridge Collapse Rousts my Nerdly Pals

AAl: In case you guys didn't see (and not to worry anyone)... apparently there was a bridge collapse in MN. TIP's out getting comics per his message earlier, and I sent him a text message to see if he's okay. I'll let you guys know when/if he answers back.

YPJ: I think we should just assume he IS dead. He was a great guy. Funniest dude I ever met.

AAl: GHOST MESSAGE! GHOST MESSAGE! He just texted me. Said he headed over to look and that it was pretty bad.

YPJ: He always thought it was gonna be home invasion that kil't him. He had a board with a nail ready and everything.

YPJ: I bet some walleye is nibbling on his stubbly cheek right now.

AAl: Man, if he gets hit by a falling piece of Mir on the way home, you're gonna feel TERRIBLE.

YPJ: I hope he at least got killed on the way TO the LCS, not FRO. I'd hate to think of all those wet comics.

YPJ: At least Tip died doing what he loved - drowning and being crushed by concrete.

YPJ: You think Sarah's busy this weekend?

YPJ: I hope he left me that Starman badge in his will.

RJ: So...who get's his comics?

YPJ: Cerebus jumped the shark around issue #160. I've been keeping that in for SEVEN YEARS!

YPJ: What was with that hair?! If he went to MY high school, he'd have gotten his Sugarcubes album broke over his daisy head.

YPJ: I bet just as the blood vessels in his brain started bursting he "saw" Aquaman and Superman coming to save him. Poor schlub.

YPJ: Someone with skillz should make us a memorial sig pic.

YPJ: I can't think of too many hot dead redheads. I guess Tip's gotta mack on Lucille Ball up there.

SW: Ahh.. TIP died? That's a bummer.

YPJ: 8/1 - Tip in the Missisip'

AAl produces the following:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Much Laughter

YPJ: Man, I needed a goof-off night. Tip's death was really the best thing that happened to me this week!

AAl then produces this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Which was quickly followed by:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and then:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and then:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and finally:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


T

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Tony, we hardly knews ya! ::sniff::

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home