Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Word Booya

Three words/phrases found in one sentence uttered today by this Site's Author

Lasagna
EasyPants
Nose-holes


One of the below is correct...but which one?


"I was lounging in EasyPants, enjoying some Lasagna, and, taking note of my dog's drool-enhanced interest in my meal, decided to share some with him; unfortunately, in his Get-in-my-Gullet-Lasagna-Enthusiasm his tongue lodged a portion of it in his nose-holes."



"When baking Lasagna I've found that my Nose-hole's Sniffin' Talents are heightened when I'm clad solely in EasyPants; which is odd considering the distance between these two parts of my anatomy when I'm standing up and their complete lack of similarities in functions."



"I don't care if you wrap your homemade Lasagna in a decorative pair of EasyPants and sing a stripped down version of SMOOTH OPERATOR playing a harmonica out of one of your noseholes; I'm still not getting in the jacuzzi with you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home