Friday, April 14, 2006

Some Phrases I may or may not have Used in the Last 8 years


Don't you DARE poncho my dog!!!

Why don't you make yourself comfortable and I'll go put a Rick Astley record on the ol' Victorla....y'know...to...Heh...set the mood...oh...you'd prefer Mott the Hoople?

Salvador Dali, post-humously, donated lengths of his 'stache to Third World children that had long pined for their very own hair-lips which, up to that point, they were unable to grow due to inadequate diets.

Look, Old Country Buffet is a bad idea for many reasons...but mainly it's the wanton abuse of the all-you-can-ladle gravy that puts me off my country-fried steak, 'kay? That and the unannounced yet wholly expected post-gorging Toot Symphonies that are spontaneously performed sans anyone even remotely resembling a Conductor are entertaining to only those that have tin ears and iron stomachs.

No, I can't get your mail for you while your out of town at a Baggage Handlers Convention, Darrel...and it has nothing to do with the fact that you're wearing neither pants nor a shirt and yelling your inquiry from across the street at 2 in the morning.


T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home