Monday, April 03, 2006

Dreamwurst

Her: Hon, wake up...you're talking in your sleep again.

Him: Hunh...wazzat?

Her: You were talking in your sleep again.

Him: Hmm...what was I saying?

Her: Er...did you ever work at a deli or a butcher's shop?

Him: Uhm...no.

Her: Well, that's weird.

Him: What'd I say?

Her: Did you vote for Jimmy Carter?

Him: Yeah.

Her: Hmm.

Him: What the hell does the Carter Administration and whether or not I worked at a deli or butcher's shop have to do with what I was saying in my sleep?!?

Her: You don't have to yell at me...it's your damn dreams.

Him: What did I say?

Her: I don't want to talk about it now. Go back to sleep, Sausage Boy.

Him: WHAT?!?

Her: ...

Him: Oh, come on! You woke me up! Was it...was it freaky?

Her: That's an understatement if I've ever heard one.

Him: Come on! I don't remember what I was dreaming about.

Her: You were working on a marketing plan for a new flavor of sausage.

Him: WHAT?!?

Her: Amy Carter Flavored Sausages.

Him: ...

Her: Right. Exactly. I'm going to go sleep on the couch, Hannibal Linker.

Him: ...

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home