Friday, March 03, 2006

No Jacket/Clothing Required

A Tale of Phil Collins as related to me by Your Pal, Jim

YPJ's spills the beans (heh) on a coworker's encounter with a nude Phil Collins.

Alright, so I have to check Brian's recollection with another guy I barely know, but the story goes that Brian's friend Raphael was at his gym, and the Pfister Hotel gives its' VIP's passes to the same gym. So Raphael sees the occasional celebrity there.

A couple years ago, Phil Collins was there, and Phil was the old man who struts around nude by the lockers talking to people with his drumstick out for no damn reason. I guess he was being very naked and obnoxious, telling people about how he was Phil Collins and playing to such-and-such many people that night and so on, all while nude.

Nothing to show off, they say. I mean, yes he was Phil Collins... but he wasn't PHIL COLLINS, y'know?


T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home