Thursday, March 02, 2006

FingerTIPs

An open Blog in which I will post select things I've typed elsewhere today worth noting/nothing(9AM-Whenever I leave Work):

"Well, damn...I seemed to have Pollacked my waitress."

"Carl's (Carl Weathers) is into 'kake action, eh?"

"Greasy Italian Tank takes on a whole new meaning...thanks, Burgess/Mickey."

"Our Hoedown is sublime."

"Fuckin' Larry Hagman always hornin' in on other people's action."

"Only when the Mule's name is CORN."

"Or Certs/Tic-Tacs/Kit-Kats/Pixie Sticks/Toblerones carved into Weiner Shapes..."

"And if Leg-umes were hesitant extremities."

"If Kilmer can pull-off a Mr. Mojo Risin' I s'pose he could De Niro up for a Van role (from Jim to Van Morrison in just a few key strokes)."

"NO SABBATH MOANING!!!"

"Save the last Lamb-Daddy for me."

"Chewable Burro."

"I've been known to buff the Giant Penny."

"Mister Hagar prefers them drenched in Tequila and going a steady 55 MPH."

"Only by the Zombie of Wife-Beater Bing."

Then I found this picture:

















And quit for the day...entirely put off the entire Pillsbury line for...oh...probably forever.

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home