Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Gas Station Attendent: Pitchin' More Woo?!?
a continuance from February 14th

Another odd exchange from this morning's pre-work Coffee Run

Gas Station Attendent (GSA): You haf nice car.

Me: ...

GSA: Cool car.

Me: ...

GSA: That will be $1.55. You like drive? (waggles eyebrows)

Me: (hands money over) ...

GSA: See you soon? (I swear to God he winked)

Me: (leaves)


The heck?

Sure, you might think (after reading this exchange) that it's a fellow simply being nice.

I beg to differ.

This guy wants to go Park with me.

Sure, who could blame him? I'm a nice looking fellow...the rapidly increasing presence of grey hairs gives me a rather Distinguished Look...but, c'mon...he's not my type.

Too swarthy. Mustachioed.

And...well...Male.

All flattery aside, I just want my damn coffee and NOT coffee with a Lecher Danish.

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home