Tuesday, November 22, 2005

New Idea for the kids that Love those Song Ringtones

Pick a song, any song. Let's say...uhm...WE BUILT THIS CITY (ON ROCK AND ROLL) by the de-Jeffersoned STARSHIP.

Got it?

Yeah, I know...sucky-ass song.

But I think we can make it better and Oh So suitable for your cellphone's ringtone.

Check it out.

We convince the surviving members (I'm just assuming some of 'em may have passed from this mortal coil; they may not have but I'm too damn lazy to look this up...sue me...but, then again, after my idea reaches fruition, this point will be moot) to gather at the recording studio of their choice to re-record this particular song.

And then, one by one, we off 'em, and sell this new version as a ringtone.

It'd sound something like this:


Say you don’t know me or recognize my

*BOOM*

OH SWEET JESUS!!! I'VE BEEN SHOT !!!"

*gurgle*

*flump*

Er...uh...Say you don’t care who goes to that kind of place

Knee deep in the hoopla sinking in your fight

*KABOOM*

MY FACE!!! THE MIC'S BOOBY-TRAPPED!!! MY BEAUTIFUL FAce....

*gurgle*

*flump*

Too many runaways eating up the night

*SHUH-KOOOOOM*

HOLY FUCK!!! GRACE SLICK WAS CHOCK FULL OF NITRO AND BLASTING CAPS!!! SHE'S A SMOLDERING HUSK OF A CRATER NOW! OH, THE HUMANIT....

*BABOOM*

*spatterspatterspatter*

*flump*

*flump*

OhGodOhGod...Marconi plays the mamba, listen to the radio, don’t you remember

We built this city, we built this city on rock and ro...

(four starved and sharpened-tusked boars enter the now abattoirish studio and goar and consume remaining fellows AND some of the smoldering remains of the others)

*chomp*
*chomp*
*urp*

I'm telling you, it'd make a killing (har) and put these folk back on the charts. I think the sacrifice is well worth it.

Think about it.

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home